As we look back on the last 12 months there is a lot for our company to be proud of.
- We’ve had some wonderful testimonials, created funding solutions for many new businesses, big and small, that are now thriving and looking forward to a prosperous 2019.
- We had snow days in abundance in February and March and a scorching summer that inspired us to get out and about meeting new customers and building new relationships.
- We were Moneyfacts Awards finalists and attended a lavish affair in London at the end of March.
- We announced our sponsorship of the coveted MINI Challenge championship and the birth of our new brand Credo Motorsport Finance
- Sadly, we had some staff leave the business, and we wished them great success in their new endeavours, but also new staff join the team and bringing forth a new exciting chapter for Credo
- We had some exiting staff news in early May where Bara announced her engagement and in late May, Davina left for her maternity leave. The wonderful news came in later in June when she gave birth to Fern who is absolutely beautiful.
- Boat shows, car shows, Royal Norfolk Show- a glorious summer with shows galore!
- In July we announced our Charity of the year – The Community Sports Foundation – our target of £5,000 toward phase two of the #buildthenest campaign
- We had the most successful month in the companies history back in July and continue with that upward trend finishing 2018 with our best results ever!
- We had our new team shots in November and look forward to announcing new products and new initiatives in 2019 to help bring new funding solutions for you all
It’s been a fantastic year for us, and we are very excited about what 2019 has to offer
Happy New year from all of us here at Credo