Manage your cash flow and build working capital by freeing the cash locked in your invoices
Could this help your business?
If your answer is yes to any of the below then this could be the product for you.
- Customers are taking too long to pay
- I had to turn down a contract because the payment terms were too long
- I am having to turn away business because I don’t have the cash to fulfil them
- I am spending too much time chasing up my debtors
The key benefits of Invoice Finance are as follows:
- YOU get 80-90% of your invoice value straight away on delivery instead of waiting 30-60 days to get paid. This improves cash-flow and allows you to grow your business by taking on new orders, buy more stock, employing more staff or spending the money on other areas in the business.
- YOU can pay your suppliers in cash up front, taking advantage of cash discounts (sometimes up to 5%!)
- YOU can pass on credit control tasks – for many businesses chasing money is time consuming and unpleasant. This can be outsourced as part of the facility saving you time and resources within the business
How does Invoice Finance work?
It is a simple process…
- Invoice your customer
- You can access your funds quickly
- Customer payment can be collected on your behalf if preferred
- Receive remaining % of invoice
If you would like to learn more about Invoice Finance, then get in touch with our specialist team here at Credo – call now on 01603 381955