How Can Construction Asset Finance Benefit You?
Construction Asset Finance allows you access to purchase or lease types of industry machinery required to grow or expand your business. Purchasing infrastructure in the construction industry often involves a large upfront cost but Construction Asset Finance can offer an alternative way to buy new equipment without putting pressure on your business.
Assets We Finance:
- Backhoe Loaders
- Mini Excavators
- Many more…
Tell Us What You Want…
If you have a product in mind, that is either not listed above OR you are unsure of where to source it, we can do the legwork for you.
Here at Credo, we like to make things simple. See our 4-step process from sourcing your new digger to digging your first trench:
1) Choose your Asset
- Find the asset you wish to finance and contact Credo.
2) Payments & Proposal
- Understand your financial position and agree an affordable payment profile.
3) Approval & Invoice From Dealer
- A quick decision & Credo requests the invoice from the dealer.
4) Documents Signed & Dealer Paid
- You sign the documents via email and Credo pays the dealer – the asset is then yours.
Why Use Credo?
- Turnaround time: We aim to get you something in writing within 24 hours of the quote.
- Service: Credo treats each enquiry as though it is the only one they have received. This means you get a personalised service.
Call one of our experts on 01603 381955 to discuss in more detail and tell us your requirements, alternatively, request a quote and fill out our simple form.