How Can Agricultural Asset Finance Benefit You?
Agricultural Asset Finance allows you access to purchase or lease types of industry machinery required to grow or expand your business. Purchasing infrastructure in the agriculture industry often involves a large upfront cost but Agricultural Asset Finance can offer an alternative way to buy new equipment without putting pressure on your business.
Assets We Finance:
- Combine Harvesters
- Tractor Attachments
- Many more…
Tell Us What You Want…
If you have a product in mind, that is either not listed above OR you are unsure of where to source it, we can do the legwork for you.
Here at Credo, we like to make things simple. See our 4-step process from choosing a combine harvester to harvesting your first crop:
1) Choose your vehicle/asset
- Find the vehicle/asset you want to purchase and contact Credo.
2) Payments & Proposal
- Agree with the payment profile, 2-minute proposal process.
3) Approval & Invoice From Dealer
- Decision within 2 hours (Subject to Status) & Credo requests the invoice from the dealer.
4) Documents Signed & Dealer Paid
- You sign the documents via email and Credo pays the dealer – the vehicle/asset is then yours.
Why Use Credo?
- Turnaround time: We aim to get you something in writing within 24 hours of the quote.
- Service: Credo treats each enquiry as though it is the only one they have received. This means you get a personalised service, much unlike a bank.
Call one of our experts on 01603 381955 to discuss in more detail and tell us your requirements, alternatively, request a quote and fill out our simple form.
Get a representative figure using our free no obligation finance calculator.