With the Norfolk Broads just a short distance from Credo Capital Finance’s offices, it’s hardly surprising we’re also able to help you get on the water with our marine finance.
We finance a wide range of marine vessels so Credo should be your first port of call to help you get aboard your dream boat.
We have almost 20 years’ experience, offering tailor made finance to our customers, and team members that have many years of sailing experience that can guide you through the process.
Assets we finance:
- Barges & Narrowboats
- Sports boats and RIBs
Here at Credo, we like to make things simple. See our 4-step process from finding the ideal marine craft to heading out on your first trip:
1) Choose your marine craft
- Find the product you want to purchase and contact Credo.
2) Payments & Proposal
- Understand your financial position and agree an affordable payment profile.
3) Approval & Invoice From Dealer
- A quick decision & Credo requests the invoice from the dealer.
4) Documents Signed & Dealer Paid
- You sign the documents via email and Credo pays the dealer – the boat is then yours.
Why Use Credo?
- Turnaround time: We aim to get you something in writing within 24 hours of the quote.
- Service: Credo treats each enquiry as though it is the only one they have received. This means you get a personalised service.
Call one of our experts on 01603 381955 to discuss in more detail and tell us your requirements, alternatively, request a quote and fill out our simple form.