Credo Asset Finance are a premier funder of Classic Cars with over £2 Million of finance arranged for collectors and enthusiasts since 2005. We have a panel of specialist funders in place to get the perfect deal for you, we even have our own book lending facility in place if you are after something a little more specific.
Dependant on whether the vehicle is being purchased through a dealer or at auction we can create a competitive, bespoke specialist car finance package to help you purchase your ideal classic car. We are even able to finance restoration projects to classic cars in need of a touch of love.
Here at Credo, we like to make things simple. See our 4-step process from finding your dream classic car to polishing the body for the first time:
1) Choose your classic car
- Find the vehicle you want to purchase and contact Credo.
2) Payments & Proposal
- Agree with the payment profile, 2-minute proposal process.
3) Approval & Invoice From Dealer
- Decision within 2 hours (Subject to Status) & Credo requests the invoice from the dealer.
4) Documents Signed & Dealer Paid
- You sign the documents via email and Credo pays the dealer – the vehicle is then yours.
For more information please give us a call on 01603 381955 or submit an enquiry.
To find out how commission may be applied, or if you have any questions on commission disclosure, please click here.