Children have been creating rainbow pictures all over the country to thank the NHS for their hard work during the coronavirus crisis.
We all know the amazing job our NHS are doing to keep us safe and to care for those who need it in these worrying times.
We are very grateful to all the NHS heroes, but we also want to thank the children of these workers for staying strong while under huge pressure, worried about their parent going to work and catching the virus or being isolated from their family. We recognise how scary these times must feel for them.
So, let’s give them a reason to smile!
Credo have decided to launch a competition asking for children of parents of NHS or keyworkers to send us their rainbow picture.
The winner will receive a £50 gift voucher and their picture design will be displayed on our own Credo MINI for everyone to see!
There will also be a second and third prize of a £30 and £20 gift voucher, even more reason to enter!
So, if you or your partner works for the NHS or are a keyworker, please let your children know about this competition.
All entries will be displayed on our front windows of the office for everyone to see, so don’t forget to put your name and age on it!
- Only one picture per child can be submitted
- Competition open to children aged 0-16
- The picture can be e-mailed to [email protected] or sent to Credo Capital Finance Ltd – Iceni Court, Delft Way, Norwich, Norfolk NR6 6BB
- Please include your name, child’s name, address/contact number and age of child.
- The winner will be decided on Monday 8th June 2020 and contacted that day.