With the Lockdown still with us for quite a while yet, we are all feeling a bit of cabin fever, but fear not we have an exciting announcement to make…
The Canaryball Rally 2 is on its way!!
For those of you that don’t know what the Canaryball Rally is, please have a look at the last trip we organised back in October 2019. It gained significant local and national coverage, was huge fun for those who took part, and most importantly a huge success, raising more than £75,000 for the Norwich City Community Sports Foundation #buildthenest campaign – click here for The Canaryball 1 info.
Some of the feedback from our Canaryballers last time:
“Fantastic company, team spirit, great organisation”
“It was an absolute ball! Such a nice group of people and made some great new friends”
“It was fantastic, so much fun, the way the teams interacted and told their story through our whats app group, one big family”
The Canaryball Rally 2 will be different from the last trip, as we are swapping Europe for the UK, and the football stadiums will be replaced with Highland Cows, the Loch Ness Monster, and dulcet tones of a piper, but certainly no less fun!
So, what can I share with you at this time…….
- Destination – UK based – starting at the Nest and travelling to Scotland!
- Date – Provisional dates of Weds 15th September – Sunday 19th September 2021
- Accommodation – There will be a different range of options available to participants to suit all budgets
- Entertainment – The Scavenger hunt we created for Canaryball 1 was great fun and added to the excitement of the challenge. We are already on the case with that one ?
- Cost – You will need to cover the cost of fuel, accommodation and your own food.
- Fundraising – We still want to raise money to support the brilliant work the Community Sports Foundation continue to do in a time where charities are finding it very difficult. However, we do appreciate it is a difficult time for everyone so we have decided that the minimum target for each vehicle will be £2,000, with the scope to raise more if you can.
From the experiences we had last time, we know just how much fun we can have and once again, each day will be fun packed with fantastic scenery and fabulous places to visit.
Interested in finding out more?
Our numbers are restricted to 25 cars. If you are curious and want to find out more, then please register your interest as outlined below. There is no obligation to take part for anyone who registers, but it means we can invite you to our ‘launch evening’ (which will be on zoom) and send you a full pack of information so that you can decide whether this fantastic trip is for you, your business, or as a group of friends!
What to do now?
All you have to do is send a quick e-mail to register your interest to Fran Brown at Credo – [email protected]