Terms and Conditions
This web site is owned and maintained by Credo Asset Finance Ltd. The use of this web site is subject to the following terms and conditions which you should read carefully. By using this web site you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, please do not use this web site.
Use of web site
1. The information, service and products on this web site are intended for use by residents of the UK only, and are not aimed at or intended for use by residents of any other jurisdiction.
2. This web site is designed to be accessed through its principal product home pages and such other pages as we may decide. If you access the site through individual pages directly, which are designed for this purpose, you may not see important information which is relevant to a full understanding of our products and services. You will be referred on certain site pages to read 'Important Information'. This Important Information will contain important product details and relevant legal or regulatory information and should be read in conjunction with the relevant site pages.
Exclusion of liability
3. Whilst we have taken all reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the information on this web site, we give no warranty and make no representation regarding the accuracy or completeness of the content of this web site. Consequently, we accept no liability for any losses or damages (whether direct, indirect, special, consequential or otherwise) arising out of errors or omissions contained in this web site. Further, no warranty is given that the web site shall be available on an uninterrupted basis, and no liability can be accepted in respect of losses or damages arising out of such unavailability. Also, we accept no liability in respect of losses or damages arising out of changes made to the content of this web site by unauthorised third parties.
4. Access to and use of this web site is at the user's own risk and we do not warrant that the use of this web site or any material downloaded from it will not cause damage to any property, including but not limited to loss of data or computer virus infection.
5. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit our duties and liabilities under any applicable legislation or any conduct of business rules which we are bound to comply with. Further, nothing in these terms and conditions shall attempt to exclude liability for death or personal injury or for fraudulent misrepresentation.
6. This web site contains links to other web sites which are hosted and maintained by third parties. We have no control over the content or security of any such site. You link to such sites at your own risk, and we make no representations regarding the content of any such web site. We cannot be liable for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of such third party web sites.
7. We may use and share your information with other members of the Group to help us and them:
- assess financial and insurance risks;
- recover debt;
- develop customer relationships, services and systems;
- prevent and detect crime
Your information includes information about your transactions.
We do not disclose your information to anyone outside the Group except:
From time to time we may change the way we use your information. Where we believe you may not reasonably expect such a change we shall write to you.
If you do not object to the change within 60 days, you consent to that change.
If you would like a copy of the information we hold about you, please write to: Data Protection Manager, Credo Asset Finance Limited, The Old Coach House, 87 Yarmouth Road, Norwich NR7 0HF. A fee may be payable.
8. All rights, save as expressly granted, are reserved. Reproduction in any form of any part of the contents of this web site without our prior consent is prohibited unless for personal use only.
9. This web site contains trade marks belonging to Credo Asset Finance Ltd and other companies in the Group. The unregistered trademarks include graphics, logos, words, phrases and icons contained on this web site. No rights are granted in respect of any of the above trade marks. If you are in doubt whether an item is a trade mark of Credo Asset Finance Ltd or the group, please contact us for clarification at the address below.
10. The contents of this web site do not purport to provide any financial, investment or professional advice and nothing on the pages of this web site shall be deemed to constitute the provision of financial, investment or other professional advice in any way.
11. The terms and conditions of this web site are governed by the laws of England. And any dispute regarding this web site shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Changes to web site
12. The contents of this web site, including these terms and conditions of use are subject to change by us without notification.
13. Credo Asset Finance Ltd. Registered in England No.06473303. Registered Office: The Old Coach House, 87 Yarmouth Road, Norwich NR7 0HF. Credo Asset Finance Limited is an appointed representative of Auto Protect, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. Credo Asset Finance Ltd’s registered VAT number is GB 929 4307 08.